August 5, 2010

Beginning My 365 Project!

For those of you who don't know what a 365 project is, it is where you take a picture a day for a year, therefore making 365 pictures, making it a 365 project. Yesterday I bought a Nikon D90 and along with it came a challenge from Jo, to take a picture a day for a year. She made me a list of things of which i have to take pictures. I will be starting this today, and posting the first picture tomorrow, giving me time to sift through the photos and pick my favorite one. I am looking forward to this project and am hoping that you will enjoy my pictures/posts as well!

So a little bit more about my new camera. It is, as mentioned, a Nikon D90. I bought it with a kit lens, the Nikkor 18-105mm. I have already taken around 80 pictures since last night, just playing around with the different settings and stuff. I am very excited and this was no impulse buy. I have been wanting this camera for around 3 months or longer. I had the money, talked it over with my wife, which is always the best idea, and then made the decision to buy it. I have loved it so far, even though it has been less than a day.

I hope that you enjoy the pictures/posts!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: