August 14, 2010

Day 9: My Choice

Okay, so I thought that the "My Choice" days would be my favorite. Turns out, it is a lot easier to do these types of things when there is direction. I loved being able to just take pictures of whatever I wanted, but not having any guidance on which one to choose to blog about is a different thing. I chose a picture of my class ring. I graduated in 2008 from a little school in the middle of nowhere. Literally. Nowhere. I found this ring while I was helping Jo go through her jewelry box and clean out some of her old jewelry. I decided that I would wear it for the day since it had been so long.


If you are not aware, last year was the last time that school would be held at Bear Grass High School. This does make me sad because I had so many memories there. That is another reason why I chose this picture. It reminded me of all those memories and the fun that I had at BGHS. 

No comments: