August 13, 2010

Day 8: Shrubbery

All I could think of after reading this challenge were the Knights who say "Ni" and the quest for Camelot.... lol. Well now that I have shared that with you, I will share something else about myself: I love taking pictures of flowers. It is one of my favorite subjects because it freezes it forever in time. When winter comes around, the flower will most likely wilt and die, but not so for a picture. A picture preserves the beauty that a flower has. This is a picture of some "shrubbery" that is on our campus at MACU. Mr. Alligood does a fantastic job of keeping our campus beautiful so here is a picture of his work......


This was a tough photo, since I had a bunch of flowers/shrubbery to choose from here on campus. I chose this because it was the one that most fulfilled the requirements. I think another day has "flower" as its challenge. 

Thanks for following me.

No comments: